Crisis Planning Clients
- Alcan Aluminum Co.
- Alltech Inc.
- American Commercial Barge Lines
- Atria Senior Living
- BellSouth Corporation
- BioLab, Inc.
- Brush Engineering,
- Churchill Downs Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Corporation
- EPS Industry Alliance
- FASCO Industries
- Fujifilm USA
- Hughes Electronics
- KFC / YUM!
- Kindred Healthcare
- Lenscrafters, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Louisville Gas & Electric Co.
- M4 Environmental Corp.
- Makowski & Company
- MRI Global
- Novelis, Inc.
- Ocean State Power Company
- Olin Brass
- One Gas Inc.
- Papa John’s
- Ralcorp Holdings
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Ross Laboratories
- Select Health of South Carolina
- SemGroup Corp.
- SmithKline Beecham
- Syncor International
- Terumo BCT
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
- Trover Medical Center
- U.S. Generating Corp.
- Westar Energy
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Lake Erie Council of Girl Scouts
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
- Jewish Hospital of Louisville, Ky
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Kentucky Baptist Children’s Home
- Presbyterian Church USA
- South Carolina Medical Center
- University of Oklahoma (OU) Medical Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Metro United Way, Louisville, KY
- American Trucking Association
- University of Louisville
- Kentucky Community & Technical College System
- Washington State University, Tri-Cities
- BellSouth International
- iDEia Communicacao Empresarial, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Reckitt Benckiser, North America/New Zealand
- Saint Gobain, Valley Forge, PA
- Manulife Financial Corporation, Toronto, Canada
- Rio Algom Mining Ltd., Toronto, Canada
- Purolator Courier, Ltd., Mississauga, Canada
- Flowserve Inc., Dallas, TX
- Indiana Lottery Commission
- Indiana State Department of Health
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- United States Air Force, Maxwell AFB
Deborah Hileman, SCMP
ICM President and CEO
CEO Expertise for Every Client
Deborah Hileman, SCMP, President and CEO. A certified strategic communication management professional (SCMP), business leader, coach and consultant with more than 30 years’ experience in public and private companies and non-profit organizations, Ms. Hileman has led high-performing communications and marketing teams in health care, manufacturing, insurance and financial services, nonprofits and higher education. Her most significant areas of expertise include strategic communications planning and reputation/crisis management, change management, employee engagement and communication training.