Crisis Planning Clients
Our Crisis Planning Clients Come From All Disciplines
While most of our crisis planning clients and former clients require confidentiality, the following list is representative of the companies, non-profit organizations and government agencies that have engaged Institute for Crisis Management’s services for crisis planning, training and consulting:
- Alcan Aluminum Co.
- Alltech Inc.
- American Commercial Barge Lines
- Atria Senior Living
- BellSouth Corporation
- BioLab, Inc.
- Brush Engineering,
- Churchill Downs Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Corporation
- EPS Industry Alliance
- FASCO Industries
- Fujifilm USA
- Hughes Electronics
- KFC / YUM!
- Kindred Healthcare
- Lenscrafters, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Louisville Gas & Electric Co.
- M4 Environmental Corp.
- Makowski & Company
- MRI Global
- Novelis, Inc.
- Ocean State Power Company
- Olin Brass
- One Gas Inc.
- Papa John’s
- Ralcorp Holdings
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Ross Laboratories
- Select Health of South Carolina
- SemGroup Corp.
- SmithKline Beecham
- Syncor International
- Terumo BCT
- Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
- Trover Medical Center
- U.S. Generating Corp.
- Westar Energy
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Lake Erie Council of Girl Scouts
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana
- Jewish Hospital of Louisville, Ky
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Kentucky Baptist Children’s Home
- Presbyterian Church USA
- South Carolina Medical Center
- University of Oklahoma (OU) Medical Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Metro United Way, Louisville, KY
- American Trucking Association
- University of Louisville
- Kentucky Community & Technical College System
- Washington State University, Tri-Cities
- BellSouth International
- iDEia Communicacao Empresarial, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Reckitt Benckiser, North America/New Zealand
- Saint Gobain, Valley Forge, PA
- Manulife Financial Corporation, Toronto, Canada
- Rio Algom Mining Ltd., Toronto, Canada
- Purolator Courier, Ltd., Mississauga, Canada
- Flowserve Inc., Dallas, TX
- Indiana Lottery Commission
- Indiana State Department of Health
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- United States Air Force, Maxwell AFB
Deborah Hileman, SCMP
ICM President and CEO
CEO Expertise for Every Client
Deborah Hileman, SCMP, President and CEO. A certified strategic communication management professional (SCMP), business leader, coach and consultant with more than 30 years’ experience in public and private companies and non-profit organizations, Ms. Hileman has led high-performing communications and marketing teams in health care, manufacturing, insurance and financial services, nonprofits and higher education. Her most significant areas of expertise include strategic communications planning and reputation/crisis management, change management, employee engagement and communication training.