The first critical step to developing an effective crisis management plan is to identify those areas where the organization is at the highest risk for trouble.
Our vulnerability assessment will:
- Analyze trends in your industry to determine potential areas of risk;
- Gather data from a wide variety of stakeholders within your organization, including executives, operations managers, Board members, and line staff;
- Identify the “red flags” that suggest the probability of a crisis;
- Calculate the potential economic loss that each identified risk may cause; and
- Find ways to eliminate or minimize the risks identified.
ICM provides vulnerability assessment services on an a la carte basis or as part of our comprehensive crisis-planning package.