Once the worst of the crisis has passed and your organization starts getting back to normal, it is important to convene the crisis team to debrief.
Just a few of the questions the team needs to consider:
- How could the crisis have been avoided or minimized?
- What worked well in our response, and what did not?
- What was the financial impact of the crisis, and how can we minimize that next time?
- How well did our contingency plans work?
- What was the impact of the media coverage on our employees and our company?
- What aspects of our crisis plans do we need to change?
Institute for Crisis Management experts will walk you through the debriefing, document the learnings and prepare a report to assist management in making any needed adjustments to crisis plans.