Is your organization in or heading for a crisis?
Our definition of a crisis is “any problem which triggers negative stakeholder reactions that can impact the organization’s reputation, business and financial strength.”
Contact us today to help you manage the issue successfully!
The Institute for Crisis Management offers a variety of products and services designed to help an organization’s leaders to lead effectively before, during and after a crisis.
A short list of services we offer are:
- Strategic Crisis Counsel
- Crisis Plan Development
- Vulnerability Assessments / Risk Management
- Crisis Plan Training & Simulation Exercises
- Spokesperson Training & Coaching
- Strategy & Message Development
- On-the-ground Crisis Support
- Media / Social Media Monitoring and Analysis
- Post-Crisis Recovery & Debriefing