Is your organization in or heading for a crisis?
Our definition of a crisis is “any issue, problem or disruption which triggers negative stakeholder reactions that can impact the organization’s reputation, business and financial strength.”
Contact us today to help you manage the issue successfully.
No organization is immune from crisis— the kind that can harm its revenue, profits, market share, stock price, brand equity, reputation and even threaten its very survival. Those who fail to prepare for foreseeable issues place their organizations in jeopardy.
When a business crisis erupts, time is of the essence. Executives no longer have the luxury of hours or days before they respond to stakeholders and the media. Today, with a 24-hour news cycle, rabid social media and “citizen journalists” numbering in the tens of thousands, organization leaders must be prepared to respond in minutes.
That’s where the experts at Institute for Crisis Management come in. Unlike other general consulting firms, crisis management is all we do. We go anywhere, 24/7 to support our clients, working side-by-side to protect client brand and reputation, communicate with speed and transparency and mitigate negative outcomes.
Institute for Crisis Management prepares executives to lead before, during and after a crisis with a variety of services:
- Crisis planning and preparedness
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Risk-specific planning tools
- Crisis plan development and implementation
- Training and simulation exercises
- Management training
- Strategy and message development
- Spokesperson/ media training
- Mainstream and social media monitoring, analysis and reporting
We are on call 24/7 for immediate strategic and tactical support:
- On-site crisis response team
- Message strategy, development and management for all audiences (social media responses, media statements and news releases, messaging for victims and family members, employees, customers, vendors, activists, investors and more)
- Executive and spokesperson coaching and interview preparation
- Media relations management for the duration of the event
- Comprehensive media and social media monitoring and analysis
- Reputation management and damage mitigation
- Ongoing stakeholder communications
- Debriefing and response assessment
- Action planning
- Change management
- Reputation repair